Monday, October 24, 2011

Pics!

Haven't posted any pics in a while so here's a little pictorial update.... :)

 (and internet is MUCH better this year so I'll be able to post more often and more pics....!!)



my hands-down favorite part of Tanzania: children smiling, waving, running in the streets everywhere..... Nothing in the world beats it.



Reuniting with my Bajaj driver friends here was pretty awesome.... The Bajaj world and its drivers: def. one of my fave aspects of life in Dar :)  Love these guys
[this pic was taken at the end of last year, after Laura and I had distributed some devotionals in Swahili to ones we'd made friends with]

{**special shout-out to the other blonde in Africa**}
[Laura isn't here this year :( she's making a difference in the lives of kids who majorly need her in Orange County]
 LG, I miss you like craaaaaaazy!!  Life in TZ is not the same without you!!! 
LOVE YOU!!

Just selling some fully furnished fish tanks....

 transportation in Dar


the new dog in my life, Fluffy :) he's the pet of the new (wonderful!) family that I'm living with here, the Lotterings.... I love this dog!!

 
Dyan Larmey & Me... Words cannot express how much I love this woman and how thankful I am for her!!  Excited to help change the world and the reality of many Africans with her through our work with Karama!


 I was blessed to be able to go camping on the outskirts of Selous Game Reserve this past week with the Larmeys & Lotterings.... a wonderful re-introduction back to life in Africa and a great opportunity to pray, reflect, plan, and vision-cast for this coming year.  
Saw hippos, crocodiles, elephants, giraffes... and lots of the glory of God through His incredible creation.  What an Awesome God.

No comments:

Post a Comment