Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blogging....

In my previous experiences in Africa, words have basically poured forth from my soul yet I didn't often have a platform for them..... so this time I plan to change that! This blog will be my place to record funny instances that could only happen in Africa, share inspiring stories that I know I'll be blessed to be a part of, and hopefully give a timely word or two based on what I witness halfway around the world. I would love for you to keep up with me on this journey and laugh and cry with me through these experiences, both of which I know I'll be doing a lot of.

I still have a couple months until I've truly "gone Tanzanian" (shout out to Mel :) ) but I'll update this a few times before then to keep y'all in the loop as I prepare for the big move.

Thanks for joining me on this journey! :-)

3 comments:

  1. WHOO-HOO!!! Am I the first on your Blog to say, "You go girl, you go to the ends of the earth and share the love of Jesus!" Through good times and bad (and there will be plenty of both, trust me)it will all be worth it. Just keep your eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith. Run the race set out before you and when you fall down, get back up, brush off and run some more! You will have lots cheering you on and if you need to stop for a cold drink of water or a band-aid or even a break you can do that too - but ask for what you want and need - from God and from the body of Christ. We are all in this together!
    Plus remind me to send you contact information of some folks we know working in Tanzania that we met in pre-field training.
    Blessings in the name of Jesus.
    Ann and Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it..can't wait to follow your journey! I added your blog to mine so I can follow you..so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to watch this thing grow! PRAISE GOD! You officially have a blog for sharing your experiences with us while you LIVE IN AFRICA!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete