Friday, May 21, 2010

would love your prayers!

So I'm starting to feel just a *little* bit overwhelmed at the 800 million things I seemingly need to do before leaving .... I leave in 7 weeks from today (July 9th) and I know it will seem like it's here tomorrow.... So if I come to mind, I would LOVE your prayers for me as I make all preparations to leave.... for peace, wisdom, guidance, maximum/efficient use of my time, and just to get everything done!! And some of those "preparations" include making sure I spend good, quality time with all of those that I love, which I am SO SO blessed to have way too many of!!! :-)

Thank you!!

2 comments:

  1. will DEF start praying for you!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are AMAZING! Your strong faith is such an inspiration to me & I am so blessed to have known you for such a short time. I will keep praying for you and your remaining time in TX!

    ReplyDelete