Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"Tanzanian Kids Say the Darndest Things"

I have to post this link.... instead of me writing about life in Tanzania today, please read it from someone else who did. This is HILARIOUS .... and so much funnier to me even because this is EXACTLY what happens (i.e. same mistaken pronouns) in Dar es Salaam, while the writer of this blog lives on the total other side of the country (like 20 hrs. of driving from here). This blog is a guy's who is a friend of some of my friends out here.... his blog is awesome and I'd actually randomly come across it last year in reading Africa stuff.... crazy small world.

Anyway, read this excerpt about what Tanzanian kids say to get a glimpse of my daily life here :)

http://jamesbrett.wordpress.com/2010/07/31/tanzanian-kids-say-the-darndest-things/

1 comment:

  1. hi erin, thanks for the link -- and even more for the kind words about my blog. what brings you to tanzania and dar? are you working at hopac?

    my wife and i will be in dar at the beginning of october -- we're really looking forward to it (a movie theatre, good italian food, and the beach). we may just meet one another; it surely is a small world.

    ReplyDelete